Monthly Archives: July 2012
It’s a scenario we see a lot here at the dealership… someone has an older, high mileage vehicle, but they are hesitant to purchase a new vehicle because they are considering purchasing a new home. The concern is that buy purchasing a new vehicle, they will hurt their chances at securing a mortgage.
A liitle late, but here are the current active Mopar Rebates…..
- Chrysler 200 Limited Sedan = $3,500
- Chrysler 200 S Sedan = $3,500
- Chrysler 200 Touring Sedan = $3,000
- Chrysler 200 Convertible = $1,000
- Chrysler 300 Base Sedan = $2,000
- Chrysler 300 Limited/S V6 Sedan = $2,000
- Chrysler 300C – 300S V8 Sedan = $3,000
- Chrysler Town & Country = $2,750
- Dodge Avenger = $3,000
- Dodge Charger (excluding SRT8) = $2,000
- Dodge Challenger (excluding SRT8) = $1,500
- Dodge Journey = $1,500
- Dodge Grand Caravan = $2,750
- Dodge Grand Caravan AVP 29D = $1,500
- Dodge Durango = $1,ooo
- Ram 1500 Quad Cab ST & SLT (excluding Lone Star/Bighorn) = $3,500
- Ram 1500 Quad Cab Lone Star & Big Horn = $4,500
- Ram 1500 Quad Cab Sport/Laramie = $3,500
- Ram 1500 Crew Cab ST & SLT (excluding Lone Star/Bighorn) = $3,500
- Ram 1500 Crew Cab Lone Star & Big Horn = $4,500
- Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport/Laramie = $3,500
- Ram 2500 w\ gas engine = $2,500
- Ram 2500\3500 w\ diesel engine = $3,000
- Jeep Compass = $1,750
- Jeep Patriot = $1,500
- Jeep Liberty = $3,000
- Jeep Grand Cherokee (excluding SRT8) = $1,000
There are no current rebates on any SRT models, or Jeep Wrangler or Unlimited.
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Modern Warfare 3 Edition – $45,030
Stock #1092 – Auto trans, 3.6L V6
July 10, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Chrysler Group LLC has launched a “No Payments for 90 Days” promotion on the retail purchase of any new 2012 Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram Truck and FIAT brand models financed through Ally Financial.
The “No Payments for 90 Days” promotion is part of Chrysler Group’s annual “Summer Clearance Event” that runs through the end of August.
2013 Dodge Dart and 2012 Fiat 500 Named Two of the ’10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000‘ by Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com
June 20, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com editors named the Chrysler Group’s all-new 2013 Dodge Dart and 2012 Fiat 500 as picks for the “10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000.”
- The all-new 2013 Dodge Dart ranked No. 1 for ‘Coolest New Cars Under $18,000’
- The 2013 Dodge Dart, the first Chrysler Group vehicle built on Fiat architecture, blends Alfa Romeo DNA with Dodge’s passion for performance and style, resulting in a groundbreaking vehicle that delivers features and benefits never before found in a compact car, all starting at $15,995 with up to 41 mpg
- Confirming its timeless “cool factor,” the Fiat 500 returns to Kelley Blue Book’s “10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000” list for the second year in a row
- The Fiat 500 offers iconic city-friendly design, engaging driving dynamics and modern Italian styling, starting at $15,500
I talked to a very nice gentleman this morning concerning the benefits, if any, of leasing a new vehicle versus buying a new vehicle. The link below will take you to a great, easy to understand article concerning the pros and cons of both financial structures.
July 9, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Chrysler Group engineers are investigating a Swedish magazine’s evaluation of the 2012 Grand Cherokee. During the evaluation, the publication was able to capture images of a Grand Cherokee on two wheels as it performed an extreme maneuver in an overloaded condition.