This program offers current owners or lessees of competitive vehicles (non Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM) a cash allowance of $500 toward the purchase of an all new 2013 Dodge Dart. Dart SXT, Limited, and Aero models qualify for the Bonus Cash program, and is available on all purchases through October 31st, 2012.
Stop in and see me… we have several Darts in stock right now, and we can get almost anything within 24 to 72 hours. We won’t likely be seeing any factory rebates on these for quite some time yet, so now is a great time to buy!
2013 Ram 1500 Offers Best-in-class Fuel Efficiency, New Technology and New Features Without Sacrificing Capability
August 24, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Ram 1500 – the most recognizable pickup on the road – delivers best-in-class fuel economy of 18 MPG city and 25 MPG highway with a truckload of pioneering, fuel-saving systems including a more fuel efficient and more powerful 3.6-liter V-6 engine and first-in-segment technologies: eight-speed automatic transmission, stop-start system, thermal management system, pulse-width modulation and active aerodynamics, including grille shutters and air suspension.
September 25, 2012 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - A live webcast and satellite feed of the unveiling of the new 2013 Ram 2500 and 3500 Heavy Duty pickups and 3500, 4500 and 5500 Chassis Cab work trucks at the Texas State Fair will be available beginning 10 a.m. eastern daylight time on Thursday, September 27.
The webcast can be viewed at:
The Incentives Game. It’s a game a lot of dealerships like to play in their advertising, and you’ve probably seen it before… advertisements that scream something like “$7000 in rebates!”. Whn these ads come out, typically we get some folks into the dealership who mention another dealership running this sort of ad, and ask us to match that $7000 rebate. Most of the time, we can’t… and here is why…..
September rebates on 2013 and remaining 2012 models were released this morning….. There are some great deals to be had on the remaining 2012 models!
Just announced this afternoon! On all 2012 RAM 1500 1/2 ton trucks… Longhorn, Bighorn, Tradesman, crew cab, quad cab, standard cab… whatever! No money down, $1500 in factory rebates, AND 0% financing for 84 months. These will not last long… come in and see me if you are looking for a new Dodge truck… now is a great time to buy!
It’s a scenario we see a lot here at the dealership… someone has an older, high mileage vehicle, but they are hesitant to purchase a new vehicle because they are considering purchasing a new home. The concern is that buy purchasing a new vehicle, they will hurt their chances at securing a mortgage.
A liitle late, but here are the current active Mopar Rebates…..
- Chrysler 200 Limited Sedan = $3,500
- Chrysler 200 S Sedan = $3,500
- Chrysler 200 Touring Sedan = $3,000
- Chrysler 200 Convertible = $1,000
- Chrysler 300 Base Sedan = $2,000
- Chrysler 300 Limited/S V6 Sedan = $2,000
- Chrysler 300C – 300S V8 Sedan = $3,000
- Chrysler Town & Country = $2,750
- Dodge Avenger = $3,000
- Dodge Charger (excluding SRT8) = $2,000
- Dodge Challenger (excluding SRT8) = $1,500
- Dodge Journey = $1,500
- Dodge Grand Caravan = $2,750
- Dodge Grand Caravan AVP 29D = $1,500
- Dodge Durango = $1,ooo
- Ram 1500 Quad Cab ST & SLT (excluding Lone Star/Bighorn) = $3,500
- Ram 1500 Quad Cab Lone Star & Big Horn = $4,500
- Ram 1500 Quad Cab Sport/Laramie = $3,500
- Ram 1500 Crew Cab ST & SLT (excluding Lone Star/Bighorn) = $3,500
- Ram 1500 Crew Cab Lone Star & Big Horn = $4,500
- Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport/Laramie = $3,500
- Ram 2500 w\ gas engine = $2,500
- Ram 2500\3500 w\ diesel engine = $3,000
- Jeep Compass = $1,750
- Jeep Patriot = $1,500
- Jeep Liberty = $3,000
- Jeep Grand Cherokee (excluding SRT8) = $1,000
There are no current rebates on any SRT models, or Jeep Wrangler or Unlimited.
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Modern Warfare 3 Edition – $45,030
Stock #1092 – Auto trans, 3.6L V6